Use of Materials on the Site
Provider maintains this Site for Visitor's personal use and information. Visitor should feel free to browse the Site. Provider is the exclusive owner of all proprietary rights associated with this Site, and Visitor should assume that all aspects of it are subject to Provider' copyrights, trademark rights and all other proprietary rights. Without Provider's prior written authorization, Visitor may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, otherwise adapt, or re-post or otherwise use the content of this Site. Visitor's use of this Site does not in any respect whatsoever constitute a grant to Visitor of any license or other right to use or exploit any of these proprietary rights.
Links to Other Websites
Provider may from time to time establish links from this Site to other websites. Provider does not review all of the websites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any other websites. Any link established by Provider does not in any respect whatsoever constitute an endorsement of the other websites or create a relationship between Provider and the operators of other websites. Provider disclaims any liability with respect to Visitor's use of any other website.
Provider expressly disclaims any and all representations and warranties concerning this Site and the accuracy of the information and content on this Site. Provider expressly disclaims any representations and warranties that this Site will operate in an error-free manner. Visitor's use and browsing of this Site is done at Visitor's own risk, and Visitor hereby assume all risks associated with such activities. Provider expressly disclaims any representations and warranties that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful elements. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO VISITOR "AS IS, WITH ALL DEFECTS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Provider shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of Visitor's access to, or use of, this Site, or arising out of any other matter, act, or thing associated with this Site or Provider's conduct of its business.
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
Visitor shall not:
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, or law;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Visitor's affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary rights;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Site;
- collect or store personal data about other users; or
- use this Site for commercial purposes.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Provider's total liability in connection with Visitor's use of this Site exceed Ten Dollars ($10.00).
Provider may terminate Visitor's access or use of the Site at any time, with or without cause.